Автор Тема: lego star wars 2013  (Прочетена 25141 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен IRadev

• Супер маниак
  • Публикации: 914
    • Ивайло Радев
  • Набор: 86
Re: lego star wars 2013
« Отговор #30 -: 20, Януари, 2013, 11:26:20 am »
HH-87 Starhopper се появи в най-новия епизод на 5 сезан на Clone Wars, но само като фон, може в следващите епизоди да го видим в действие.
Прибавям към списъка с желаните кораби и Aurore-class freighter http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aurore-class_freighter
Фен на всякакви Lego замъци и Star Wars Clone Wars
Колекция - Brickset
Снимки Flickr
SPACESHIP!!!

Неактивен IRadev

• Супер маниак
    • Ивайло Радев
« Отговор #31 -: 20, Януари, 2013, 06:48:47 pm »
Поправка HH-87 Starhopper в действие - епизод 16 от сезон 4. След кратка справка се оказа, че се ползва то подземните фракции, най-вече от Хътския клан.
Колекция - Brickset
Снимки Flickr
SPACESHIP!!!

Неактивен Emperor

• Утвърден маниак
  • Публикации: 140
  • Incredible mastery of the Dark Side of the Force!
    • Борислав Илиев
  • Набор: 1989
« Отговор #32 -: 22, Януари, 2013, 10:51:10 pm »
Вероятни цени на летните сетове:

75015 –  Corporate Alliance Tank Droid £19.99
75022 - Mandalorian Speeder £24.99
75016  -Homing Spider Droid £29.99
75017 - Duel on Geonosis £39.99
75018 - Jek 14’s Stealth Starfighter £59.99
75019 - AT-TE £79.99
75020 - Jabba’s Sail Barge £99.99
75021 - Republic Gunship £109.99
75023 - Advent Calendar £24.99
LEGO Star Wars collector!

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
―Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

"Why, Master Yoda, what a delightful surprise! Welcome! Let me be the first to wish you Happy Empire Day!"
―Palpatine, to Yoda

Неактивен Emperor

• Утвърден маниак
    • Борислав Илиев
« Отговор #33 -: 23, Януари, 2013, 09:49:32 am »
Малко новини от UK Toy Fair 2013 … Star Wars:
So, I’ve just got home from a great day at the UK Toy Fair 2013 at Olympia, in London.   It was a great day and I got to see all of the summer wave of sets, although not all the figures (more of that later).  Once again, no pictures, as they are not allowed.  They’d even covered all of the stands so you couldn’t see if from the upper gallery either!  There were also no free hints on the new minifigures from the outside of the stand, there was more of a focus on building, as you can see from the photo above.  Along with Huw from Brickset and Gary Davis (one of the UK Lego Ambassadors), we were treated to around an hour being shown around all of the stand and most of the themes (we passed on Hero Factory and Duplo  ).  I tried to voice record what we were told, so I didn’t have to take so many badly hand written notes that I couldn’t read later.

Anyway, enough with the pre-amble … on to the NEWS!  I’ll start with Star Wars, since it’s the bed-rock of this site (at least for me).  The summer wave seems to mainly focus on Episodes II and III (to coincide with the cinema 3D releases) and there are quite a few re-boots of sets we’ve already seen.  Here’s the run down of sets …

75015 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid … this is rather similar to the 7748 set from 2009, in terms of the build, but the figure selection this time is different, as we get 3 figures with a Clone Trooper and Battle Droid and a whole new Jango Fett figure.  This was on display and it looked brilliant.  Price point £19.99.

75016 Homing Spider Droid … again, similar to 7681 from 2008, although it’s somewhat bigger all round and comes with a smaller spider droid.  The figures supplied are a Clone Trooper, 2 Super Battle Droids and a new figure, called “Adi Galia” in the dealer catalogue I have, although my voice recording seems to mention a “Stass Allie”.  Price point £29.99.

750017 Duel On Geonosis (or the prelim title Yoda vs Dooku) … this is a playset to recreate the fight between Dooku and Yoda from Episode II … you’ve got various bits of scenery, including all the stuff that Dooku used to try and squash the Jedi.  The Dooku and Yoda figures are both new, with the former being film style (looking like Christopher Lee) and the latter featuring a new sculpt and painting for the head.  You also get a new Pilot Droid and a new figure for Poggle The Lesser.  This looked like a good little playset.  Price point £39.99.

75018 Jeks-14 Stealth Starfighter … a set which appears to be from the Yoda Chronicles, I believe … and whilst the ship was on display, none of the minifigures were present.  The ship itself is a black & red starfighter, looking a little like a beefy version of the Z95 Headhunter (at least to me).  The figures are listed as Jek-14, Separatist Bounty Hunter, Special Forces Clone Trooper and a droid called R4-G0.  Price point £59.99.

75019 AT-TE … this set was right in the corner, so I couldn’t get a good look at it, but it looked pretty much the same as 7675 from 2008.  The rep we spoke to said that all the re-booted sets have had tweaks and updates, so you never know.  It does come with a raft of new figures though, including new versions of Mace Windu, a new minifig entirely called for Coleman Trebor (who is on screen in Ep II for about 30 seconds before dying!), a new Clone Trooper Gunner figure and a couple of standard Battle Droids.  Price point £79.99.

75020 Jabba’s Sailbarge … this set was present and quite near the front, so I could have a good look, although some parts looked a little preliminary (the sails, for example).  The sailbarge itself is smaller than 6210 from 2006, which is a shame, but the figures are a step up.  Jabba is the same as the Jabba’s Palace set from last year, but we also get a Max Rebo figure (although this wasn’t at the Toy Fair), a new Weequay figure, a new Ree-Yees figure and a new print for Princess Leia in the gold bikini.  You’ll also get R2 in his drinks server guise.  Like the last model, the sides of the Sailbarge open up and in the rear of the ship is the section where you’ll find Max Rebo’s “piano”.  Price point £99.99.

75021 Republic Gunship … looked quite similar to 7676 from 2008, with a few tweaks, most obvious being the pilot canopies being different.  Figure-wise, you’re getting a new Obi-Wan, a new Anakin, a new Clone Pilot, a new Padme Amidala (complete with battle torn white outfit across the midriff), a new Clone Trooper Officer and 2 Super  Battle Droids.  Price point £109.99.

75022 Mandalorian Speeder … a fairly forgettable speeder, if you ask me … I was too busy looking at the picture of the Darth Maul figure that will come with the set (the figure itself wasn’t at the Toy Fair) as it’s Darth Maul in his resurrected guise with robotic legs.  It looked a bit weird, but time will tell I guess, when pictures come from the other Toy Fairs later.  You also get 2 new Mandalorian Super Commandos.  Price point £24.99.

75023 Star Wars Advent Calendar … Another good set of minis and various minifigures, but the stand outs were a Santa Jango Fett.  You also get a Young Boba Fett, which hasn’t been seen since 7153 in 2002!!  Looked good … I didn’t note down the price point of this one, but assume it’s the same as 2012, at £24.99.

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

"Why, Master Yoda, what a delightful surprise! Welcome! Let me be the first to wish you Happy Empire Day!"
―Palpatine, to Yoda

Неактивен IRadev

• Супер маниак
    • Ивайло Радев
« Отговор #34 -: 23, Януари, 2013, 08:44:49 pm »
75021 - Republic Gunship £109.99 - а аз мислех да го взимам за Коледа 2013   ::)
ще остана само с AT-TE
Колекция - Brickset
Снимки Flickr
SPACESHIP!!!

Неактивен legomaniac4546

• Младши маниак
  • Публикации: 23
    • Стефан Димов
  • Набор: 1999
« Отговор #35 -: 23, Януари, 2013, 09:28:22 pm »
и аз така :(
"You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!"

Неактивен legomaniac4546

• Младши маниак
    • Стефан Димов
« Отговор #36 -: 23, Януари, 2013, 09:31:06 pm »
Но ми е интересно в бо-хоби какава цена ще му дадат :D
"You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!"

Неактивен Maul

• Утвърден маниак
  • Публикации: 62
  • At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi.
    • Рафаил Иванов
  • Набор: 1996
« Отговор #37 -: 23, Януари, 2013, 09:34:40 pm »
Corporate Alliance Tank Droid ще е задължителен с новата фигурка на Jango Fett  :)

Неактивен Vasi

• Супер маниак
  • Публикации: 153
    • Васил Пейчев
  • Набор: 1991
« Отговор #38 -: 23, Януари, 2013, 10:13:52 pm »

Е то не Бо-хобби определят цените, ами Комсед поне на сетовете от каталога.

Неактивен IRadev

• Супер маниак
    • Ивайло Радев
« Отговор #39 -: 23, Януари, 2013, 10:25:23 pm »
Задължително 2х или 3х. За по-големите сетове само бриклинк - хората "на запад" копуват сетовете на промоции и ги пускат с 10% надценка (e и за повече). В крайна сметка забелязвам, че цените с доставката през брика са около 60% от цената в българските магазини. Например сега поръчката на 75002-1: AT-RT ми излезе 48 лв. при базова цена 20 $ (30 лв), а в бохоби е 75лв и 65 при Владо  ;)
Колекция - Brickset
Снимки Flickr
SPACESHIP!!!

Неактивен IRadev

• Супер маниак
    • Ивайло Радев
« Отговор #40 -: 23, Януари, 2013, 10:33:04 pm »
Единствената надежда е, че Лего пускат сетовете в САЩ и ОК с еднаква стойност, но в съответната валута. Така че по-добре 110 долара пред 110 паунда.
Колекция - Brickset
Снимки Flickr
SPACESHIP!!!

Неактивен Vasi

• Супер маниак
  • Публикации: 153
    • Васил Пейчев
  • Набор: 1991
« Отговор #41 -: 23, Януари, 2013, 10:48:34 pm »
Единствената надежда е, че Лего пускат сетовете в САЩ и ОК с еднаква стойност, но в съответната валута. Така че по-добре 110 долара пред 110 паунда.

Ahahahah.... Със сиг. 110 долара са по-добре от 110 паунда, че разликата като я обърнем в БГ валута е почти двойна!  :D

Неактивен legomaniac4546

• Младши маниак
    • Стефан Димов
« Отговор #42 -: 24, Януари, 2013, 10:59:34 am »
Ще събирам пари пък ще видим какви ще са цените ;)

Неактивен IRadev

• Супер маниак
    • Ивайло Радев
« Отговор #43 -: 28, Януари, 2013, 09:47:50 am »
Аз ако не се оплача...
Крайно време е Лего да пуснат още мандалорски сетове. По възможност с присъствието на дукеса Сетин.
Уви това може да стане чак следващия януари.
Колекция - Brickset
Снимки Flickr
SPACESHIP!!!

Неактивен Emperor

• Утвърден маниак
    • Борислав Илиев
« Отговор #44 -: 28, Януари, 2013, 12:32:19 pm »
Най-вероятните UCS Стар Уорс сетове тази година ще бъдат:
1.UCS X-wing starfighter
2.UCS Ewok Village

За мен лично по-добрият вариант щеше да е ако бяха пуснали UCS Sandcrawler,UCS Kashyyyk Village,UCS Slave I,UCS Cloud City или UCS Jabba's Sail Barge.Има още години занапред така,че може и някои от тях да станат реалност.  :)
Източника е:toysnbricks.com
I was at the Lego store at Arundel Mills in Baltimore today and there was a guy from Lego at the store. Got to talking to him about almost everything and he said there is a very big X-wing coming out either in May or the fall, he said he has seen it and is great, about price he was not sure, but he did say its very big, and he said there is a big Ewok Village coming this year to.
« Последна редакция: 28, Януари, 2013, 12:43:30 pm от Emperor »

―Palpatine, to Yoda

БрикМания БГ - Лего обществото на България

« Отговор #44 -: 28, Януари, 2013, 12:32:19 pm »